BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The World According To Jared



We love Jared. He is getting big. I can't believe he is 8 1/2 already. Sometimes he comes up with the funniest things. Yesterday he was on a roll. Here is the story of my two favorites yesterday.

Story #1--I asked Jared to clean his room after basketball practice. He cleaned his room and told me he was done. I asked him "Is your bed made?" He said "my bed doesn't need to be made." I told him "To have a clean room, yes it does" to which with his little eight year old attitude said while walking out of the room "Mom why do you have to teach me to clean so good." This put a smile on my face.
Story # 2 I was putting Caleb to bed. Jared was suppose to be in bed. He comes down stairs to Darrin. Darrin tell him he is suppose to be in bed. He says to Darrin "I found a bug in my room." Darrin says "Squish it will a paper towel and put it in the garbage." To which he tells Darrin "I can't kill it. It is an American too. I have to let it go outside." Aren't kids the best!

3 comments:

HKins said...

I love the second story. That is funny. Who knew bugs were American too. Funny stuff Jenny!

Karie said...

His future wife will love you Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Jared has a cute sense of humor. Cute stories, thanks for sharing. I wonder how he knew the bug was American. Smart boy!