BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Case of the Missing Tooth!

We had big things happened this week in the Buttle Home. Drew lost his first tooth. He is so proud and excited. It has been loose for several weeks and Sunday choose to come out. He was eating lunch when it just came out. It thought it was awesome.

When the tooth fairy first started coming to our home, she would leave a couple of golden dollars. She thought the boys would love it. They weren't as amazed as their parents were. The tooth fairy decided to switch to a hand full of change. The boys were so excited over this. Although, when the boys counted out Drew's money, he will proudly tell you he got $4.08. How knew a hand full nickels, dimes, pennies and quarters could add up.

One other thing about Drew. Ever since Jared got his suit jacket for Sunday, Drew has been wanting one. He asks all the time. On Monday, we decided to go look at the DI(that is were he thinks they come from because we found Jared's there.) We went there and we found one. It was too big. Then we found another. If fits him perfect, but only for maybe two month. I told him we could get it because it was only $3. He comes up with the funniest things to say. He says: "I must be dreaming. This must be a good dream." "I get a jacket. YES YES. We then decide to go look at the toys. I found a stuffed Mario from Mario brothers.(Drew loves Mario brothers, he sometimes plays them.) Since it was 75 cents and I owed him 75 cents I told him he could have it. He says: "Am I in heaven?" Who knew that it only took $3.75 to make my little boy so happy. He was so happy, he took both of them to show and tell yesterday. I love my boys.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That is adorable taking both his suit jacket and toy to show and tell!

HKins said...

Darling Drew stories! I'm so excited that tickets to heaven are now at an all time low of just $3.75! I think I can afford that...but only on good days. :)

Karie said...

Wearing suits when the boys are young is the best. Then they just keep wearing them forever - that's Sunday attire and it's wonderful. What a sweet boy he is!