BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Say Good bye to the Bars!

Caleb is now in a big boy bed. He is so excited. We put him in it a couple of weeks ago. About 2 months ago he started climbing out of his crib. We finally had the time to put him in a bed. It has been so nice. Now he can get in by himself. He keeps saying "bed, bed."

He is good about staying in it. Sometimes I have to put him back to bed, but just once or twice and he is good to stay. I was worried that once he went to a bed he would stop taking naps, but he still takes them. YEAH! As long as he has his blanket that his Aunt Wendy gave him he loves bed.

We love this bed. It is the tip of a bunk bed so there are railing all around. Also, it is high off the ground so that we can store toys under it.

This is him saying bye to the crib. He was happy to see it go. Now he thinks he is big like the boys. If only I could get him to stop drawing on wall and in books.

4 comments:

HKins said...

Congrats Caleb for moving up to a big boy bed. I must say that he looks so so small in it though. I'm sure that won't last for long. They grow so fast. Is Caleb your last or are there plans for more? Sorry to be so noisy, just curious. :)

A Peek Into the Life of Kara said...

I am planning on coming your way in 3 or 4 weeks, would it be a problem for me to stay with you guys. I'll be sure to let you know exact dates when I know for sure.

Karie said...

that is so cute! Caleb is about to turn 2 right?

Anonymous said...

:) So cute.