BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 9, 2009

Blues Clues!

Caleb has decided that he LOVES Blues Clues. He calls it BE BE. Some times he will watch Mickey Mouse Club house(Known to him as Mow Mow Mow). But Blues Clues is the one show he will watch over and over again. If he wants to watch it he will say: "I watch BE BE" over and over again until you turn it on for him. Here is a few shots of him enjoying his favorite show.

Relaxing on the couch.

He likes to watch it from every view. We have had to move the TV.


4 comments:

HKins said...

I love the pic of Caleb on top of the TV. That's so funny stuff! So how many TV's do you have? :)

Karie said...

that's hilarious!

Nicole Howard said...

That is so cute. I love the one of him on top of the T.V.
The twins have no interest in tv and I don't understand it. How old is Caleb?

Buttle Family said...

Caleb will be two next month. I had to find a show he would watch. He will only watch two, but it helps me so I can get things done.