BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 20, 2010

SUMMER FUN

Sorry it has been so long. I hope to be better about blogging. That is my goal. We had a great summer, but very busy. Here are a few things we did.


We went to the Hanson Planetarium. Kids loved it and Mom loved it because it was free.


We went to Grandma Rachel's two times for a week each time.(The boys ask to stay the whole summer and would live there if I would let them.)



We played outside in the water a lot.







We went to Wheeler Farm with cousins. They boys love being with family. We had at least 12 kids under the age of 13.


Caleb at Wheeler farm. He LOVES the tractors.

Jared with his cousins, Victor and Devilin.





Drew Bear.



Caleb milking a cow. He was so excited. Drew wouldn't milk one this year because last year it went pee on him. I guess I can't blame the kid.



Grandma let the boys try on Grandpa Bill's hat.







We went to the zoo with cousins. I LOVE LOVE LOVE hanging with my family. In case you don't know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family.

Some of the kiddos at the famous fountain.


Darrin being Darrin.



We got to watch two of my great-nieces and two of my great-nephews while my brother and his kids and their wives went to a play. So we had 7 kids 10 and under. I have never had 7 kids play so well together. Not one fight all night long. One thing Darrin did to keep them entertained was his magic trick. They made him do it over and over.


We spent a weekend at Grandma Buttle's helping her around the house. We got to take the kids swimming a couple of times while there.








We went up Provo canyon a couple of times.



One thing I don't like about summers in the Popsicles. I try not to be them very much because that is all Caleb wants to eat, but it is hard not to when it is so hot.



They love to rough house. When they want a reward for being good they ask to rough house with Dad.


So cute.


1 comments:

Emily said...

great pics Jenny! You family is great. Of course no pics of you. I understand. I rarely post pics of my on my blog too. It makes me miss you.