BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fourth of July(One day I will be caught up)

We love going to the park for Fourth of July every year. Lots of fun things for the kids to do.

Jared's MOST favorite thing. He would get dunked all day long if I would let him.



Drew and his first time on the dunking booth.



Caleb on the big slip and slide on the little hill. I think you have to stand up twice to go all the way down, but the little ones love it.




Grandma Rachel was such a good sport. She told the boys to get her wet with the sponges.






Caleb AKA Mr. Muscles!




I think this was the boys favorvite activity at the park.


The Boys loved being with Uncle Gerald. My brother and his wife Janice came down for the weekend. We loved having them down.



The boys and Grandma in the back of the truck going to see the fireworks. We watch them up on the hill, great view.

0 comments: