BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This and That

I have to ton of pictures of the boys I wanted to post, so I thought I would post a few.

Jared riding his bike. He loves to do it, but with it so hot he can only do it for 15 minutes here or there.

Drew also loves his bike. He went through an Indiana Jones phase and had to have a whip and were a hat, thus the hat under his helmet.

Tanner(our good friends son & Caleb's best buddy), Caleb and Drew. Aren't they so cute?

Caleb climbing on his changing table. He love to climb on everything.

The boys eating chips and dip after church.

Hold on! Drew loves to drive Caleb around on all of Caleb's bikes and toys.

Caleb's version of helping me water the garden. He always gets wet when we water.

This is how the boys help me cook.

1 comments:

Karie said...

Someday they'll be true helpers! Most of my helpers are gone. The other weekend when we were having company I had to actually clean the whole house myself because Juston and Ron were gone. It's so strange after years of having helpers. Of course when the kids were your childrens age, the help was negligable. Love ya!