BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun In The Sun

Today we took the Wood's and Grandma Buttle boating with us today. This is Jared and Nicole on the tube.

Drew and Aunt Janalee swimming in the water.

Caleb after a long day of boating. He loves boating but it wears him out.

Darrin and the boys relaxing on the boat.

Jared, Drew and Uncle Malcom swimming in the water.

Darrin and Drew tubing behind the boat.

Jared, Jessa and Nicole tubing.

Grandma Buttle tubing.

Jared and Jessa behind the boat. We had a lot of fun today and thought you would all enjoy some picutes.

5 comments:

Karon said...

I love all the pictures! I think my favorite one is of Grandma tubing. Way to go Grandma! That looks like a fun boating trip!

Karie said...

I just read Karon's comment and I was going to say the exact same thing. Ha! So there... I said it.

wildingtex said...

I can't believe Mom got on there and went tubing - I wonder if she stayed on or got bumped off like the rest of us!
Brings back awesome memories - Jen & Darrin - you are the best!
Love ya, Shaleen

Cami Sullivan said...

I can't believe Grandma went tubing! That's awesome!!! The Woods say you all are awesome cooks- Feel free to send tips my way:)

Kristy Anderson said...

That was hilarious to see Grandma Buttle tubing! Go Grandma! Wish we could have joined in the fun!!