BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sing a Song

This is Jared's Choir. They are amazing. There are about 110 kids and the teachers do an awesome job. They have even been asked to teach a class to teach a class to all the music teachers in Utah on how to have a great choir. When Jared first told me he wanted to be in choir I thought he was joking because I am with him in primary and he doesn't sing. It also requires him to get up and go to school early twice a week. But he LOVES it and is in his second year. This is his Christmas Concert. By this time I am a little tired of the songs because by now I have seen their Christmas song 5 times at different places. But it is still awesome to see it.

Poor Caleb has also seen it several times and wasn't too happy to see it again.

This is what we started out doing. Good thing it was only 40 minutes long.

Here is Jared he is on the third row up, third child from the left or the cutest one there.

This would be Caleb in time out because he wanted to be loud and run around.

We went back in to listen because Caleb loves the Twas the Night Before Christmas Song.

But that is about it, so we were in the hall AGAIN.

Jared did a great job.

Caleb was ready to go home.

Drew did great. He loved going and listening. I love my boys so much, they make me happy(most of the time)

1 comments:

Karie said...

Yes, Jared is the cutest one there and I'm so glad he enjoys choir! Caleb is hilarious - I love the genuiness of kids!