BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Weblos and wolves and BEARS oh my!

Thanks for bearing(no pun intended) with me as I try and blog our happenings in December. I might have it done by April. Any how in December Jared received his Bear advancement in Cub Scouts. He really earned it in October, but I didn't know. I thought you had to do all 20 sections in the book, it turns out you only needed to do 12. It turned out good though. We just had him receive it in December when Darrin could be there. However Darrin was very sick and couldn't be there anyway.

Jared after he received his Bear. It only took him about 6 months to earn it.

In our ward we paint their face with some story about talking a trail to get to where they are. The boys love it and I enjoy doodling on Jared's face.

This is Jared and his AMAZING scout leader. Bonnie has done a lot to help Jared get many patches, belt loops and pins.

This is all the boys who received advancements. Pretty awesome since that is about half of our pack. I love working with the scouts. They are AWESOME!

1 comments:

Karie said...

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cub Scouts! Painting on the face - that's a great idea! Go Jared! A big thumbs up for Bonnie too - it takes good leaders!