BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trip To The ZOO!

This is a little late, but here are some pictures of going to the zoo with family. It was tons of fun. I got to see lots of my awesome family. We went up with us, my Mom, my sis.-in-law Sandra, my nephews Gid and Adam and Iza my niece. When we got there we met up with my niece Marinda and her daughter Sophia and Marinda's friend Jessie and her son Grayson. While there we also got to meet up with My niece-in-law Laura and her daughter Meagan and also with my nephew Josh, his wife April and their kids Tyce and Cadance. So much family so much fun.
Jared, Adam, and Drew at the end of the day. They didn't want to smile for the camera.

I remember this sign from when I was a kid.

Train ride. The kids loved it.

Adam and Jared. Behind them Grayson and Sophia.



The kids on one of the many metal animals around the zoo.

Caleb and Gid.

The gang. Caleb, Drew, Jared, Adam, Iza, Gid, Iza's friend, and Sophia.


My VERY cute boys.Caleb pretending he is scared. He loved all the animals, but if you asked him what he saw at the zoo he will only tell you a turtle because it was the first animal we saw. We had lots of fun.

1 comments:

HKins said...

I've never been to the zoo but it looks like so much fun. I'll have to take Moses when he is big enough to appreciate it.