BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Out Of This World!

Last week we went to my Mom's house to spend some time with her and my family. Sad for us Darrin wasn't able to come with us, but we had lots of fun. Here is what we did the first day. We went to visit my Aunt in the hospital. We had a fun FHE dinner with my family and earlier in the day we took the kids to the Clark & Hansen Planetarium. They had lots of exhibits for the kids to see. This is Jared and Drew walking on Mercury.

The boys got to be weather men. They thought it was so fun because it was on a TV.

The Boys walking on the moon. I wanted them to just stand still and smile, but I think this picture turned out much better.

This was a big machine were the ball went all around and around. It had a couple of levers were you can make the balls stop. Boys loved it.

Grandma and the boys. I know we wore her out, but we had tons of fun. Hopefully very soon I will post all the other fun we had.

1 comments:

HKins said...

How fun! I remember going to the Planiterum when I was in high school. Looks like your boys had a good time.