BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to the Best Dad!

I just wanted to wish Darrin a very Happy Fathers Day. He does a lot for the family and I am thankful everyday that he is the Father of my children. I couldn't have asked for better. Just a few things we love about Darrin, our Dad. He loves to wrestle and pillow fight. The boys have the best time jumping all over Dad and hitting him with pillows. It is their favorite thing.

He is always taking care of us. There is so much work that goes into taking care of us. He does a good job.

We love to spend time as a family. He always makes sure we are together.

The boys love to hang out with him. When he is home, were he is, they are.

He helps us to have fun. Darrin, thanks for all you do. WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Karie said...

Darrin - you are a great dad! Your boys are very fortnute! I love the pics of you on the lawn and in the hammock - so fun!

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures!