BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Family Prayers

Tonight at family prayers it was Drew, my five year old who gave the prayer. Usually he just says the same thing each time but tonight he add a couple extra. His prayer went something like this:

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day,
Thank you for our family,
Thank you for our friends,
Bless us when we grow up, we will still be happy.
Help us to sleep.
Bless us to always have clean teeth.

So, cute. I love the things kids can come up with in their prayers. When Jared was younger, every night he would bless the kids in the orphanages.(We watched Annie) I love the things kids have in their hearts and prayers.

Here are a couple pictures of my cute boys.

Drew loves to do tricks on his scooter.

Caleb likes putting on any glasses because Mom wear glasses. It is kind of cute.

Jared loves to be goofy and will do anything to make you laugh.


I can't believe my baby is two years old.



3 comments:

Karon said...

That is a precious prayer. I just love the cute things that kids come up with!

HKins said...

Cute boys you have.

Karie said...

Do ever get tired of hearing how cute your boys are! Of course not! What a sweet prayer. The Lord really listens to their prayers too.