BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

VanderToolen Christmas Party!

We had a fun Christmas with Jen's side of the family. Each year one of us kids are in charge of the party and this year it was my twin brothers turn. We ate dinner and did the traditional things. We brought gifts to give the Primary Children's Hospital, Pinata, and Grandma's play.

Darrin and the adult Pinata. Jeff my brother makes a pinata for the adults. It is crazy hard to break open. It takes many big adults many of there hardest swings to open it. My then the candy hopefully survives. The adults love it each year.

Jared and the pinata. He broke it down before I could take a picture. I made him stand so I could take a picture.

Drew hitting the Pinata.

Caleb and the pinata. He did not want to give up the stick.

The boys waiting for the pinata to brake open.

Drew in the play.

All my younger nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews and my boys in the play.

Caleb loves his antlers.

Caleb thought he was the star of the show.

2 comments:

Karie said...

caleb probably was the star of the show! How fun!

Katie said...

How cute! We just got your Christmas card yesterday. Thanks for thinking of us up here in Rexburg!