BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 26, 2008

It's Christmas Time!


Merry Christmas all. Hope it was a fun one for you. As most of you know with kids, Christmas is the best. (And early.) Ours started off with my Jared waking Drew and them both going down to look at what Santa left at 2:30pm(I think he forgot I told him not to come out of his room till 6 AM) By the time we got them back to sleep it was about 4:20am. Luckily they slept till 6:40am. Then woke us all up for gift opening.

Drew loved all that he got. He says his favorites are his tools, his ipod, his big speed racer cars and his little speed racer cars.
Jared's favorites was his tools, his ipod, his erector set, and iron man pjs.

Caleb had fun for a few minutes with opening gifts, but he liked jumping on the boxes the best. His favorite was his Blues Clues book that has about 10 stories in it.

3 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Wow...Santa is nice at your house;)
Merry Christmas!!!!

HKins said...

Sorry Jenny I didn't realize I was neglecting to impart my fantastic comments upon your blog. Not sure why cause I look at your blog everyday...seriously. Ya know just to see what's up. I will for sure make more comments now. I think I don't comment a lot cause you have 3 boys and that overwhelms me a bit. How in the world do you do it! I can barely manage 2 cats. I'm always in awe of mothers & especially mothers that mother well. As Oprah says, it is definitely the most important job in the world.

Karie said...

I do not miss those early morning Christmas's. We picked up Bryon and Kari at the airport late Christmas Eve and got to bed about 1:30 on Christmas. So we slept in - awe! Your day will come! In the mean time it is so fun to watch their excitement - enjoy! Love ya!