BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tag Your It!

DunDunDun....Here are the rules:

1 - List the person(s) who tagged you
2 - Mention the rules on your blog
3 - Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4 - Tag 6 fellow bloggers

Unspectacular quirk #1. I have to have the dishwasher loaded the same way. Cups and bowls on top. If someone else loads it different I will usually reload it. I like things in certain order.

Unspectacular quirk #2. I rinse out my tuna cans before putting them in the trash. I don't want the tuna smell if the garbage isn't taken out soon.

Unspectacular quirk #3. I like to let my kids play in the mud. They love it and I love to watch them have fun. Plus I get to spray them down with the hose.

Unspectacular quirk #4. I love checking out others blogs and myspace. I love getting to talk with my family and see what they are doing.

Unspectacular quirk #5. I check my kids for ear wax often. I hate seeing ear wax come out of ears, I think it is gross.

Unspectacular quirk #6. I won't let my husband win.(If we gets me wet I HAVE to get him wetter) that's the rule.

I tag: Karie, Shaleen, Kelly, Jenni, Becky, Karon, Katie, Kristie, Cami,

2 comments:

wildingtex said...

Okay Jen - I don't have a blog - so technically I shouldn't be allowed to be "tagged" - but I have a few quirks to share...;o)
- I like to write down everything I do on a list - because it is so darn fun to CROSS IT OUT when it's done!
- As much as I love music, I can't listen to music during the day...it keeps me from focusing on whatever I'm trying to accomplish (but I love listening to music in the car as I travel).
- I sleep with SEVEN pillows each night - they each have their certain place to be, making me sleep more comfortably... I LOVE SLEEPING! And I love all of you!
Shaleen

Kristy Anderson said...

I'm wondering if the "Kristie" is meant to be me, but I spell it with a y at the end, which gets me off the hook, right? A few quirks about me just in case you wanted to know:
-a still sleep with my "blankie" that grandma Buttle made for me when I was little...it's too soft and comfy to give up
-I sing a lot at home, making up silly songs to go along with any moment, it helps when I'm disciplining the kids to sing instead of scream!
-I've been wearing only 1 contact for 6 months now because I'm too cheap to go to the optomotrist for another eye exam
:) Kristy