BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Scouts From Jared's Point of View

Me and my best friend are racing.

Jared has to write a blog for part of his badge for Weblos. He is working hard and having fun. Me holding my pine wood car.
My brother holding his pine wood car.



Me holding my third place trophy I was very happy.



My little bother holding his pine wood car.


This is my ribbon, my car, and my trophy.


This is my moms car.


This is my little brothers car.


This is my other brothers car.


This is all our cars.


This is me getting my weblos.


This is me getting my face painted.


This is me getting the pin to pin on my dad.


This is me pining my pin on my dad.


This is me with my face painted.

2 comments:

Karie said...

WOW! What a great post Jared!!!!! I'm impressed! And the pinewood derby cars are awesome! Way to go!!!!!

Cami Sullivan said...

Awesome, Jared! I love all of the cars, especially Jenny's! (I love pink!)