BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

hApPy bIrThDaY DREW

Seven years ago today I became a Mommy for the second time. Happy Birthday Drew. I was so excited to find out I was having a boy. I wanted Jared to have a brother so they could grow up as best friends.(So far, so good) I always tell people he was by best pregnancy and delivery. Even though I threw up the whole time, I sleep so good every night and I had no heartburn. And when I was in labor, it was 4 1/2 hours from start to finish. Such a good kid.

Things I love about Drew are he is a happy kid. It is hard for my to think of him as 7 because he thinks he is the same age as Jared.


He loves being with his brothers. He is a great little brother and a great big brother.


He likes to tease and be teased.




He puts his whole heart into things.



He loves to be goofy. I also LOVE that he still asks to snuggle with me.

He loves school and is very smart.



He likes to be the center of attention. I love that even though he is my most stubborn and moody child, he is my most loving and hugging kid.
I asked his brothers what they loved best about him and they said:
Jared: He is my brother and we wrestle.
Caleb: Nothing(I am sure there is lots Caleb loves)

He LOVES playing and going to Grandma Rachel's. He would live with her if I would let him.



Here are some of Drew's FAVORITE:
FOOD: Pizza
BREAKFAST FOOD: pizza bagels
NUMBER: 3
SHAPE: Star
TOY: Toy Story toys and Lego sets
FREE TIME ACTIVITY: Play with Lego's
PLACE TO VISIT: Grandma's House
THING TO DO WITH FAMILY: Family Home Evening
THING ABOUT SCHOOL: Recess and Math
COLOR: Green
TV SHOW: Tom and Jerry
MOVIE: Percy Jackson
HERO: my Family
THING TO DO WITH BROTHERS: build stuff and rough house
THING ABOUT PRIMARY: playing games at sharing time
PRIMARY SONG: Book of Mormon stories
WHERE WANT TO GO ON MISSION: Japan
HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE: 3 kids(2 boys and 1 girl)
WHAT WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP: 1. Play football
2. Scientist
3. Musician
4. In the Olympics
5. Cowboy
Man I love this kid. Happy Birthday DREW!




2 comments:

Karie said...

Happy birthday DREW!!!!!!

HKins said...

I love the birthday posts. Your boys are so darling.