BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY CALEB!

Happy Birthday Caleb. I can't believe my baby boy is three years old today. He has brought so much joy in our family.

He started out little, is still little(about 29 pounds), but has a BIG personality.

Caleb with Grandma meeting his brothers.

Going home from the hospital. Little did he know what he was getting himself into. He brings his spunk to the family and his brothers will do anything to make him laugh.

He Loves BYU. He is so smart, that anytime he sees BYU logo he says: "There's BYU" . My favorite thing he does now is anytime we are watching a game on TV he will ask "What color
eHe loves to play with other people's things. Even though sometimes they may not like it.

Caleb LOVE, LOVE, LOVES his brothers.

He is always quick with a smile,

but more quick with a silly face. Caleb we LOVE you.

Here is some of his favorites:

color: yellow
food: eggs
thing to do with his brothers: play
breakfast food: Cereal
TV show: Blues Clues
Movie: I Ba Know(aka I don't know)
Toy: guitar
Primary Song: I am a Child of God
outside activity: ride bike and play with brothers
thing to do with family: Watch shows
what want to be when grow up: a mommy or a daddy, no a singer
hero: DAD
place to go visit: Grandma's House
number: 1
shape:Circle

5 comments:

HKins said...

I love the pic of Caleb in his car seat going home. So cute. His favorite food is eggs! Wow, I'm surprised by this for some reason. Darling kid you have.

Karie said...

Happy Birthday CALEB!!!!!!

Karon said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Kathryn S. said...

When I grow up I want to be "no a singer" too (how cute that he said it that way).

Julie Johnson said...

So cute and so close to your Birthday! Happy B-day late. I always think yours is the 12th and then I noticed it was the 18th, I should have gone with the 12th. Hope it was great! I am sure Darrin does a good job with your birthday! You have the month of March. I dont know that my life is so exciting, but March is just for you! Hope you and Caleb had great days!