BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Haircuts by Caleb

Isn't that a cute boy. Caleb is such a fun boy. Caleb decided he wanted a change so he cut some of his hair. Story goes like this. Caleb and Drew were taking a shower. They got out and were drying off. Drew come to me and says "My tummy is bleeding" I ask him what happened. He said: "Caleb did it." I thought that he meant with his finger nail. Caleb then come in and Drew says "and Caleb is bloody too." I am looking in his mouth all around till I see a tiny bit of blood on his head were hair should have been. I asked Drew what happened. He tells me I don't know. I finally got the story out of him.

He said him and Caleb were in the shower and my razor "fell"(or his brother got it down for him) and Caleb touched Drew with it and then "combed his hair." I guess I am lucky that it was only a small spot. I buzzed his hair in hopes that it would blend in better. It is on the left side of his head.

It is about 1/2 inch by 2-3 inches.

Gotta love boys. PS. Drew finally fest up and said that it was him, but it was an accident and Caleb turned into him. I guess we will see how the story ends.

3 comments:

Karie said...

oh yeah, I can see that spot very well! Glad you got pics - fun memory and glad nobody got hurt.

HKins said...

Oh my goodness. I guess your boys now have there "bad haircut" story.

Julie Johnson said...

Be glad he is a boy and that he doesn't like to lick everything! Carson got my razor and decided that licking it would be the best way to go. His tongue and lips were in bad shape for quite a while!