BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Excited To Be Back At School

My boys were so excited to go to school. I know it was to see friends and have fun. But in Drew's word he said "I can't wait to go back to school. Then I won't have to do Mommy school and chores." I told him he still had chores. He wasn't too happy about that.

I put them to work at a young age.

Caleb at Mommy school.
Poor kids. I made them do math each day.

And handwriting.

And reading.

I hope that it helps them get back in the groove of school. They have been in school for 8 school days now and are LOVING it. I hope they enjoy it the rest of they year.

2 comments:

HKins said...

Wow Jenny, I'm impressed that your boys have "mommy school." Brilliant idea. I'm sure it help them keep what they've learned fresh in their minds. You're a great mom!

Karie said...

You kids are so lucky to have you! Mommy school is a great way to keep them going all summer!