BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Basketball Fun

Jared played his first season of basketball. Here they can start in 3rd grade. I think it is a perfect time. They are old enough to understand some of the rules .

Jared was so excited and wanted to play. I was a little worried. Jared loves to play sports. But I think he plays more for the social part. He is not the biggest fan of running. I explained to him that he needed to run the whole time.

Jared did awesome. He was always running and going after the ball. I was so proud of him. He LOVED it.

He had an awesome coach. He played for BYU way back when. He was very patient with the boys and really taught them what they needed to become better.

Jared had a ball and can't wait to play next season. We are so proud of him for trying his best.

3 comments:

HKins said...

Looks like Jared had a lot of fun. He must take after his dad. :)

Karie said...

That is fantastic. way to go Jared!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn S. said...

To this day I still don't understand all of the rules to basketball!