BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope you all are enjoying it. My kids have had a fun time so far. As you can tell the older boys wanted to be football players and the youngest was a clown.

Last night we had Trunk-O-Treat with our ward. The kids had a ball. We started of with dinner of hot dogs, chip and doughnuts. Along with a Pumpkin contest. They had a movie playing on an outdoor screen and for the little ones a train ride pulled by a tracker. My kids had a ball. Followed with going to peoples cars to get candy. I am amazed how creative people are with their trunks. I am so glad I live in such a great ward.

Jared and Drew on their way to school.

The boys with their friend Meadow.

Caleb discovering that people give you candy for free. He know loves Halloween.

Caleb and his friend Tanner Trunk-Or-Treating.

The boys at the first car. I loved trunk-or-treat the day before. It has made Halloween more enjoyable for me. We did our trick or treating yesterday so we will take the kids to dinner and do some fun things with them.
Drew in his school parade. He is so cute. He was nervous!

Drew the football player.
Caleb playing on playground during the parade.

Jared at his parade.
Jared with some of his class.

3 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

Cute kids. Our trunk-or-treat was the night before Halloween too. I liked it that way also.

Kelly said...

the boys look so cute in their halloween costumes.

Karie said...

Adorable trick or treaters!